INGROUND AND ABOVE GROUND POOLS
SALTWATER SWIMMING POOLS
CHEMICALS ONLY (starting at $50)*
We will arrive once a week, twice a week, bi-weekly or monthly on the arranged day and time (between a 2 to 4 hour time period) to provide a chemical service to your swimming pool.
The following is a routine:
Maintenance of all levels of chemicals to protect your pool and to provide a safe swimming environment.
- Stabilizer (conditioner)
- Add necessary chemicals
This service eliminates the need to purchase and store dangerous chemicals within your family's reach.
FULL SERVICE (starting at $65)*
We will arrive once a week, twice a week, bi-weekly or monthly on the arranged day and time (between a 2 to 4 hour time period) to provide a full service to the swimming pool.
The following is a routine:
1. Net the leaves and other debris off the top of the swimming pool.
2. Vacuum pool floor and steps every week (weather depending).
3. Brush pool tile(within reach) with an enhanced tile soap to prevent calcium build up.
4. Measure water chemistry levels. Add chemicals to balance chlorine, salt, Ph, alkalinity and phosphate levels to prevent algae growth.
5. Dump out debris that's in the skimmer and pump baskets.
6. We will provide a full break down of the filtration system once every six months, and clean it thoroughly to maintain clear and clean water for swimming. The filter cleaning will be a separate service charge and will be billed at that point in time period.
7. Repairs and replacement parts will be done and replaced as needed. Any repair or part costing over $40 will need authorization from client before work is done.
9. All the chemicals will be purchased through us and provided upon taking over service.
* Free estimates will be given upon inspection of the pool
If the service day falls on a rainy day, chemicals will be measured and balanced, baskets will be emptied. The pool will be cleaned next scheduled service day. There will be no credits issued due to inclement weather conditions.
All the following major holidays will be observed:
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after, Christmas Day and New Years day. There will be no credits issued if service day falls on one of the holidays above.
Expenses are not included in weekly service charge
1. Annual spring start-up and winter close
2. Filter Cleaning Service
3. Algaecide treatment
4. Acid wash and chlorine bath
5. Calcium & Mold Removal
6. Tile Cleaning and bead blasting
7. Green pool cleaning
8. Pool painting
9. Chemicals supply
10. Accessory replacements
11. Pool repairs (plaster patching, pump repairs, filter repairs.....)
Payments for repairs will be due upon completion unless prior arrangements have been made. Parts and/or repairs under $40 will be performed without notice and all damaged parts will be left on job site for inspection. These charges will be added to the current monthly bill.
Our service and billing is based on a month periods. The billing statements are typically mailed during the first week of the month. We plan on servicing the pool 48 times each calendar year, weather permitting.
We take two weeks vacation a year at separate times. Clients will be notified when vacation time will be taken. We have allowed two additional “floating weeks” to attend professional training seminars, business affairs or other unforeseen circumstances.
FORMS USED BY OUR COMPANY FOR HIGHER QUALITY
According to the fact we are really professionals we are using following forms which helps our clients’ peace of mind.
Pool Maintenance Agreement
This is an agreement for the weekly, biweekly and/or monthly services for our clients. It can be used for both residential and commercial deals.
Pool Open and Close Checklist
This is a guide for your clients that will inform them of what you had to do in order to open and close your pool.
Weekly cleaning check list
This form will let you know exactly what we did at each visit.
Form for Independent Contractors
This is used for you if we are looking to do only cleaning and allowing an independent contractor do the other parts of the job.
Product Liability Release
For clients who wishes to use a chemical or product that we do not endorse or use.
Cleaning Satisfaction Survey
With this form you can give us a feedback on your business.
SOUTH BAY (Manhattan Beach, Hawthrone, Torrance, Carson, Gardena, Redondo Beach)
LONG BEACH (Long Beach, Signal Hill, Lakewood, Garden Grove, Cerritos, Paramount, Norwalk, Downey, Bellflower,)
NORTH ORANGE COUNTY ( Fullerton, Anaheim, Orange, Buena Park, Santa Ana, Cypress, Los Alamitos)